Monday, January 09, 2006

We Are Scientists In Dayton, OH!

I met We Are Scientists on one fateful night in November of 2004. They were on tour with Bishop Allen, who I had met the previous year. Both are superb bands. But before that night, WAS were not even in my mind. But a fellow message boarder, Nate (of That One Pop Gem fame) told me I should check this band out specifically.

I had already planned on video taping Bishop Allen and The Motel Beds (which with Speechwriters LLC make the four band family) so it wouldn't hurt to tape We Are Scientists. And boy, do I have to thank Nate for that. I've been friends with WAS ever since, and am about to see them for my fifth time in Cleveland in less than two weeks. I hopefully will be videotaping that show, for there hasn't been a bootleg in a long while.

Now, on You Ain't No Picasso, Matt posted a video of "Bomb Inside The Bomb", so I thought that to get a little attention, I'd post a song that as far as I know, there is no live recording of out there....that we know....and yes, that's a hell of a run on sentence. Here it is:

Riffmaster B

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home