Saturday, August 26, 2006

What Da Ya Know?


The next post will be the whole Rentals show with the interview with Rachel Haden. I'll work on it tomorrow night, but I have to get some sleep tonight, so I figured I'd just write about what's going on for the next few...whatevers.

Today was actually a pretty good day. Up in Columbus, I went and saw Shiny Toy Guns and Kill Hannah again. Was a great show, STG really puttin' on a sweet performance. Carah Faye really....damn, that girl can sing the shit out of songs when she wants to. The fact that she's gorgeous doesn't factor into it, but damn if it doesn't bring people in. The girl is just a natural beauty. And the fact is, this band is making a huge fan out of me, and I want to find all the versions of their one and only album.

Kill Hannah also put on a pretty decent show, though I was suprised the crowd wasn't more into it. In all of my previous shows with them, the girls were fighting to get a piece of any of the band members, and now that this show was all ages, I figured it to be worse. But weirdly, much more subdued. But hey, that's life. Anywho, like I said, the next entry is going to be the end of my Rentals tales for a while. After that, I have a few backup High School Favorites lined up and then, hopefully some new stuff coming.

Oh, I almost forgot, on Tuesday, I will be down in Covington, KY, passing out flyers for STIMTV at the Amber Pacific show. Come say hi if you're going to be there, I could use the love, for I am without...*cue dramatic music anddddddd cut!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home