Sunday, October 22, 2006

So....Yeah....Reason Is....

Okay, where the hell have I been? See....there was this girl.....this pretty girl, who I fell pretty hard for and we dated, and things were great and I thought, "At this moment, I don't need no website!". And then, like, I got dumped on Sweetest Day. So, if we look at our scorecards (well, at least the scorecard I keep in my head), I've been dumped right around Valentine's Day, my birthday, and Sweetest Day. Now all I need is a Christmas dumping and I'll have rounded all four bases.

But no, the breakup wasn't bad, it was a timing issue, and I won't fault her for it. Move along I shall. And to commemorate this occasion, I'm sharing a great Single File song that fits with this pretty well: "Everything (Stand Still)" is pretty much how I've been feeling. So yeah.

Other than that stuff, what have I been up to, you ask? Not much really. Trying to find more work, going to school, I really have kept a low profile the last two months. That should soon be changing.

I also have to shout out to STIM TV! The place has been providing me with great stuff the last year and I think you all should be checking it out.

Be back soon with more stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home