Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why Aren't More Bands Like This?

Chronic Future has finally released their much anticipated of rarities and outtakes: This And Of That is everything I've been wanting from them and more. There aren't really any great rockers like "Shellshocked" from Lines In My Face, but they more than make up for it with some of the best funk and hip hop tracks by white boys I've heard in like....forever.

"Temper Anthem"

I'm only putting up one track, because you can buy the damn CD off of their main page or their myspace page located here, so pay the money, enjoy songs that radio will never hear, because there aren't many good stations left.

Also, I want to suggest that if you like these boys, go to 40 Oz. Comics, home of Jim Mahfood, the best graffiti/comic artist around. Buy one of his books, listen to Chronic Future, and open your eyes to greatness!