Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where Was I?

Sorry about that, I fell off the face of the Earth for a few days. With school and constant work, I took a few nights off from the internet....I know, crazy, but it needed to be done. But I'm back, at least for a while. I'm still getting things prep'd for my trip to Cleveland on Tuesday. Finally picked up a cell-phone, which I had been dreading for years, but you do need them for emergencies.

By the end of the week, I hope to have a bunch of pics from the Cleveland show processed and completed, but who knows. Until then, I have an interview with one of my favorite artists ever coming soon, and maybe some new video of some scientists I know. Anywho, I really haven't told anyone much about myself, at least in musical preferences. Well, I'm mainly into power-pop/power-punk, mostly female led. I don't know why, but I just love it. Bands like Manda & The Marbles, Saving Face, Paramore, that dog., The Lovemakers, The Dresden Dolls and a bunch more. But I'm here to post one cool little song. It's a band called Sixty Stories. They were (for all of my favorite female led bands are usually broken up) from Canada and were a pretty cool power pop trio. Check this song out:

Second Hand Tables & Chairs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home