Monday, February 06, 2006

Polar Opposites

At the moment, I have two songs competing for my attention, both being on the oposite sides of the musical spectrum, but both being terrific songs.

In the Red corrrrnerrrrrrrr, from the South Bronx, wearing the Black Tuxedo shorts, we haveeeeeeee:Mack The Knife himself, Mr. Bobby Darin singing the wonderful song "I'm Begining To See The Light". One of my favorite movies of all time is Swingers and this is the song over the closing credits. And it's a perfect fit.

In the bluuuuuuue corner, from the dreary UK, sporting sunny Yellow shorts:



Those funny boys in Supergrass singing "Alright" The perfect Summer song, which is what I need in this snowy winter in Ohio.

So what was the fucking point of all this? None really. I just wanted an interesting way to put up two songs I like at the moment. We'll see what else I come up with later. Probably nothing good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home