Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Currents

A while back, Matt posted a song by The Currents that I sent him, so I thought, hey, if you guys like 'em, I'll post some too.

The Currents "You're The One" Easily the best prom song that never happened. I do a very small part time work for this company called Independent B Movie.net (check out Mummy Sleepover Masacre for audio commentary by me), and when I was writing scripts (which were usually more dramas than horror), I'd always have this song on in the background, for it's perfect for love scenes.

The Currents "Surf's Up" A great song about trying to get away from every day life, and I don't really believe it's about surfing, because I think Chris Voss lived in Texas, far away from good surf.....unless they surf in the Gulf Of Mexico....anyone got a clue?

The Currents "Melody" This was probably the first song that Chris sent to me when I still talked to him, and it's still one of my favorites. A nice chorus and good power pop sound.

If anyone knows what Chris is up to now a days, contact me cause I'd love to say hi again.

1 Comments:

Blogger dylanclub said...

just curious, did you get your name 'watch out for snakes!' from a line in a movie called 'eegah'? because if you did, that would be incredible.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home