Sunday, February 05, 2006

MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHITING ASSSUCKING MWHLJAKJDLJFDLKAAAAAAA!!!!!

Okay.....calm down Bubba....

You all remember when I said I was bidding on something great, something I've always wanted, something I desperately need. I was bidding on this:


And I had it. I so had it. I kept refreshing. I kept refreshing, for I wasn't going to lose this. I refresh one more time with like three seconds left.....I didn't have it. I don't know what I'm gonna have to do to get this album. For six years now, I've been trying harder than ever to get this damn thing.

If there is some way someone can get this thing, and not mp3s, I have mp3s, but the real CD, you let me know. There's a comment section here plus you can email me. I need this thing like a junky needs a hit, six years is starting to get to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

I sympathize. When you posted earlier, I had been poking around for that album myself, so I knew it was what you were bidding on, but I dared not mention a thing for fear of cursing your luck. I did not bid on it. I'm an impovershed graduate student. There will be no Petra Haden for me for quite some time.

If you're willing to shell out $60 they've got it on Amazon.com.

Anyway, good luck in the future on your hunt. May she re release it before you spend too much money for it on eBay.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home