Friday, February 03, 2006

Volcano, I'm Still Excited!....wha?


Said to have been named for the movie Joe Versus The Volcano, this is one of the coolest little pop bands that should of made it big (I know it's supposed to be should have), but sadly didn't. The band was formed by Mark Duplass, who could no longer play guitar due to tendinitis. So he switched to the organ. And it was a perfect fit. They recorded their selftitled debut for Polyvinyl in 2004. But sadly, I was told they have broken up, forever robbing me of seeing them live, like so many of my favoritest bands ever. Yes....favoritest bands ever. But here's some songs to tide you over, a few from offical sites and one I love enough to put up. All are recomended.

In Green
2nd Gun
Trunk Of My Car
New Brad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home