Saturday, July 15, 2006

STIMTV.com....

Yeah, I think it's finally time to give you guys the speel on this site:

*sucks in a bunch of air*

STIMTV.com is the bestest ever site for watching unsigned, small label and much maligned big label bands and their videos. They have exclusive videos, live shows and interviews. It allows you to search either randomly or thorougly through their huge catalog of videos. You must go there!

Okay, after all that, let's really talk about it. I do work for them, but then, I don't support shit. I support things that actually deserve my attention. I really do love this site. I use it at least every other day, just to check out cool stuff I didn't know about, or looking for great stuff. Let me link two of my favorite videos:

Of Montreal "So Begins Our Alabee" Live

That is an exclusive live video of Of Montreal that is truely great. It's the first live recording that I've seen of them that truely shows what it is like to be at one of their shows.

Street Drum Corps "Medley" Live

This is an exclusive live video of the SDC, who I told you about earlier. This is just such an awesome thing to see.

And that's really just the tip of the iceberg for STIMTV. I hate to sound like a shill, but I'll be a shill for them. They're good people, a small group of people that put a shit load of work into their site. Try them out, if you think they suck, I'll send you any mp3s I have in my collection with out a care, cause I don't think I'd get any replies saying they suck. Try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home